FAN ADVISORY: CHANGES TO AUTOGRAPH TICKET SYSTEM FOR WARNER BROS. SIGNINGS AT COMIC-CON 2012
Warner Bros. Entertainment Announces Comic-Con Autograph Signings for Nearly 20 Series, Including The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and HBO’s Game of Thrones, Among Others
New This Year: Ticket Drawings and Wristband Distributions to Begin in the Morning on the Day of Signings in the Sails Pavilion, Utilizing One Line for All Ticket Drawings for All Signings
BURBANK, Calif. (June 28, 2012) — Comic-Con and Warner Bros. announced today that the Studio will once again follow the official Comic-Con® International: San Diego ticket distribution system for autograph signings at Comic-Con 2012, with the Con implementing a new procedure for 2012. The Studio will present more than 20 signings at the booth this year, including TV and digital series, as well as motion pictures (see current signing dates below).
All signings will be held at the Warner Bros. booth, #4545 on the Comic-Con exhibition floor
For the second straight year, Warner Bros. will distribute wristbands for signings via daily ticket drawings held at the Sails Pavilion inside the San Diego Convention Center, under the long-standing Comic-Con system
NEW FOR THIS YEAR
For 2012, the following modifications will be in effect for the wristband line procedure:
All ticket drawings and wristband distributions for all signings will begin in the morning of the day of the specific signing, when the Sails Pavilion opens to attendees. Badged Comic-Con members can begin lining up as soon as the Sails Pavilion area opens to attendees. The ticket drawings will begin at 8:00 a.m. or shortly thereafter.
All of the drawings for all signings will now take place in one line on the morning of the signing
Advisory to fans and attendees: Lines will likely be much longer this year, and we appreciate your patience and understanding
“We look forward to Warner Bros.’ participation again at Comic-Con,” said David Glanzer, director of marketing and public relations for Comic-Con International. “The line-up of shows and talent is something we and the fans look forward to each
year, and this year’s schedule seems to be the best yet!”
Here’s how it works:
- Fans identify the signing they want to attend. On the morning of the day of the signing they hope to attend, fans should arrive at the Sails Pavilion floor (between Ballroom 20 and Rooms 6A, 6BCF and 6DE) in the morning
- Ticket distribution for Comic-Con’s random draw will begin when the Sails Pavilion opens to attendees. Badged Comic-Con members can begin lining up as soon as the Sails Pavilion area opens. The ticket drawings will begin at 8:00 a.m. or shortly thereafter.
- A limited number of wristbands will be available for each signing, via Comic-Con’s random draw process
- There will be one line for all drawings and signings. We appreciate your patience!
- The random drawing will determine which fans receive wristbands granting access to each autograph line
- Fans who obtain wristbands should arrive at the Warner Bros. booth 30 minutes before the signing to line up
- See below for the current signing dates for TV and digital series. The feature film signings will be announced at a later date.
- All signings are at the Warner Bros. booth #4545.
DISCLAIMER: Autograph session information is subject to change. For the most up-to-date signing information, please check for updates at the Warner Bros. Booth (#4545) during Comic-Con or at www.thewb.com/comiccon.
THURSDAY, JULY 12
MAD Autograph Signing
FRIDAY, JULY 13
The Big Bang Theory Autograph Signing
Cult Autograph Signing
Arrow Autograph Signing
666 Park Avenue Autograph Signing
H+ Autograph Signing
HBO’s Game of Thrones Autograph Signing
Childrens Hospital Autograph Signing
Nikita Autograph Signing
SATURDAY, JULY 14
Fringe Autograph Signing
The Following Autograph Signing
Revolution Autograph Signing
The Vampire Diaries Autograph Signing
Person of Interest Autograph Signing
HBO’s True Blood Autograph Signing
SUNDAY, JULY 15
Supernatural Autograph Signing
DC Nation Autograph Signing
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television activities at Comic-Con, follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC) and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon.